Sunday, August 22, 2010

The beginning of a new week

I am ready for the new week. I finished the laundry today (well, I am going to finish the laundry - I have to put it away yet.) I have a couple of things to do to have the kitchen in shape. Keith and I finished some paperwork for my job yesterday. All of that makes me feel like I accomplished something.

Keith and I went to dinner with friends from my old job. We are a motley crew, but they are good people. I enjoyed it immensely. We get together about once a month, and are all committed to keeping it up.

Next month we are heading home for a visit. We have synod meetings in Dayton, OH after which we will start our trip - Columbus, OH overnight with family; Frostburg, MD with Keith's family; Sumerduck, VA with my family. I am hoping we can get to see my brother and his wife (David and Rachel) and sweet little Jasmine. I cannot wait to see everyone.

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: