Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday, once again...

It's Tuesday. I do not have much to report. We are getting ready for our trip to see the family. It's all very exciting. Lots to do this week in preperation.

Last weekend Bishop Morse came to St. James for his episcopal visit. We had him over for a light lunch, then the vestry all met at The BBQ Shop on Madison for dinner with the Bishop. Finally, we had a wonderful service Sunday Morning. We had (at last count) 132 people in attendance - a record for our chruch. There were 2 baptisms, and 6 confirmations. All of that, and we got to receive communion, too! After the service, we had a nice luncheon. The only problem encountered all weekend was locking myself out of the house. Keith had gone on a hosptial visit, and I didn't realize that he was gone, or remember to have him leave the house unlocked. So, I hung out in the church watching Andy Griffith (E left her cd's there, TBTG!). It was a nice way to pass the time until Keith got back.

So this week will be busy, and exciting all at the same time. Need to get the hair done and maybe my nails. We are leaving the girls home. I will miss the little one terrible - mostly at night when I bug her while she sleeps. But it is best for them and for us, so...

No other news to report! I'll be back soon, and I hope to have lots of pixs from VA.

No comments: