Thursday, December 6, 2007

Here we are again...

Here we are again...the end of another week. I have tomorrow off, not because I want it off, but because the company "flexed" the day. Meaning they give me the day off, and in exchange, they don't pay me. Bummer man. Just not a great time of year for this sort of thing.

This has been an interesting week. I can't really share details at this time, but I will someday. We'll see where these various roads take us, yes?

We are going to stay in town for Christmas. I am sorry we will not be able to be home for Christmas, but we should have a nice time here. Can't wait to get the tree up and get the place decorated. That will make the place cozy. I am looking forward to it.

Well, you can see I don't have much to say. I didn't want another week to go by without posting, so here it is...my crazy life - which is not so very crazy after all.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Well, you've peaked my curiousity...hope the 'interesting details' are of a positive nature.
We're off to NJ for Xmas...much mind/emotion numbing alcohol WILL be factored into my packing!