Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas in Memphis

My second post in a week - a minor miracle, if I do say so myself!

I just wanted to show everyone our Christmas Tree this year - it is a departure from our normal tree, but we have always talked about getting one like this. I don't know if we will use it every year, but it has been fun this year!

Here are some of my favorite ornaments:

A Carndinal - the Virginia State (Commonwealth) Bird



A lovely little mushroom

These are a variety of other ornaments:

**But my all time favorite ornament, which must be on every tree** is:

The Hedgehog!

For those wondering, She-who-must-be-obeyed is doing fine in spite of her all-chocolate diet Saturday Evening. She was miserable Saturday night (in part because she spent the night in her box, rather than in bed with us), and was a little puney on Sunday, but by Monday, she was back to her old self.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree ... what happened did they run out of blue christmas trees? Love ya,
Paula

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia said...

I like the tree...very pretty in the dark especially!