Thursday, January 3, 2008

She's Back!

Isabel came home at about 10:00 a.m. this morning. I am so happy to have her back. She looked frazzeled when the Doc brought her out to us, but after spending the better part of the day holding down the couch with me, she seems like her old self. We are both on the mend.

I am heading back to work tomorrow. I think the antibiotics are working, but the cough is still with me. I have, however, developed cabin fever and am looking forward to getting back to work. It promises to go fast.

2 comments:

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia said...

I am glad she is back and better. She way too little to be going through such big life events! I am certainly working on my resolutions also....I know a couple of them, but it may become a big list before I'm done!

Redblur63 said...

Hooray for girls who bounce back quickly! We are glad to hear Isabel is on the mend, and that Melanie is as well. All's right with the world... well, mostly. I hear there's still unrest in the Middle East, but at least the Iowa caucus is over!