Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, One and All!

I hope that everyone had a fun and safe New Year. I have been very negligent in keeping in touch with anyone this Christmas Season. I am sorry, and plan to get in touch...I promise! I got your message Emilie, and will be calling soon.

For those wondering, Isabel is not home this evening. She had her surgery today and will be staying overnight. We could have picked her up, but she was still coming out of her anesthesia and going to be on pain meds. Then we would have had to take her back in the morning to check her temp, etc. We figured it was better for her (not us!) to stay. She had her blanket with her, so she could just curl up and sleep. I can't wait to get her back. I think that Corkey even misses her.

I have been sick this week. I have some bronchial thing, and came home early today to g0 to the Urgent Care. I am now on antibiotics, and have an inhaler. I don't think I will make it in tomorrow - I am just run down.

Please continue to pray for our friends - The Hayes'. Mr. has been in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant. Mrs. and their 2 young boys all need our prayers as they wait for Mr. to come home.

I am starting to develop my list of resolutions...I have many things I want to work on - among them, keeping up with my friends. If you can think of any for me, let me know! It may or may not make my list, but I would be interested in seeing what you think.

No comments: